[DeTomaso] someone school me on the Holman Moody manifold

Christopher Cunnyngham, M.D. ccunnyng at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 1 20:42:20 EST 2010

I've taken the plunge and purchased a Pantera.  The motor has had some tasteful upgrades, including Holman Moody intake, jetted Holley 750DP and Comp Cam 292H.

I've seen the Holman Moody compared to the Blue Thunder intake.  This is taken from Dailey's Pantera Place (pg 35).

"The Blue Thunder a high rise, dual plane, design with provisions for carb heat. A close second to the Strip Dominator in top end power, the Blue Thunder has better low and mid-range power. Currently, the best all-around performance intake available for the 351C-4V. It’s about as tall as the Strip Dominator."

Otherwise I'm not finding much information specific to the HM.  Any sources to recommend or insights on my set up?

Thanks in advance.

CC