[DeTomaso] Wanted- Boss 302 harmonic balancer 1970 type

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:14:09 EST 2010

Steve, I guess you probably saw these on e-Pay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220465328976&
viewitem=> &item=220465328976&viewitem=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300497873619&
viewitem=> &item=300497873619&viewitem=

I am not knowledgeable enough about this balancer to verify authenticity or
application.but the seller provides part numbers and states they came off
'70 boss mustangs.

Cullen

All,

Looking at repurposing my old Goose engine.  Never liked the way it was
finally

put together....so now it will get a slight increase to .040" if that is

possible, and proper flat top pistons....instead of monster pop-ups
installed

.070" down the hole!

Anyway, looking for a 1970 Boss 302 harmonic balancer in good useable
condition,

or at least rebuildable.      Am also thinking that a 351C Boss balancer
could

be an option, but I have to do some more slide caliper work to see if that
is at

all feasible!

Lemmeno!

Thanks!