[DeTomaso] Asking for your prayers NPC

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Dec 1 09:53:45 EST 2010

Chris,

I'm sorry to hear this.  It never seems to make any sense when young
people die.  There are still so many mysteries we know little about when
it comes to the human body.  I'm happy you were able to spend some
quality time with her recently and that she still was able to smile.  If
you need anything I may be able to help with, please let me know.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA