[DeTomaso] NPC - Empirical evidence as to why Red is the best Pantera color!

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:05:17 EDT 2010

Apparently Dr. Changizi has never ridden with me, his little white lab
jacket would be serve to illustrate
the non-cognitive, totally inclusive, SSIP Quantitative Measuring Tool
for hypersensitivity to both Mass / Inertia and Momentum Studies. It
categorically proves
that any ubereducated neurobiologist will pass through a pale phase,
followed by a red phase
before reaching the final phase of non-testicle resolution which
culminates in a release of
yellow fluid.

Thus proving that any nerdy Dr. who thinks Red is better will Pee all
over himself in a proper YELLOW
Pantera.

Michael Shortt

SSIP (So Scared I Pee'd)

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you