[DeTomaso] Whose Pantera is this?

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:31:48 EDT 2010

I downloaded about 20 images of this car when it was on ebay. I have a
tendency to collect pics of eye catching cars for a mammoth size library of
data...the images I have of it are taken in apparently the same driveway as
the video, but they are high quality images. (so if anyone wants the
pics...i will email) I didn't however print the ebay page...but sometimes I
do. All I have about it is that it was listed as a 72...i didn't document
the chassis number, and no pics of any data plates were provided.

Yes, nice car indeed....some significant dollars put into that car I
suspect...

Cullen