[DeTomaso] Mangusta: original Ducellier Window switches?

Thomas Törnblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Aug 30 04:32:49 EDT 2010

MikeLDrew at aol.com skrev:
> In a message dated 8/29/10 12 08 46, juergen.wilms at cox.net writes:
>

>> Does anyone have a set of original Ducellier window switches for a
>> Mangusta- the ones with the up and down arrows and "Ducellier" on the chrome
>> frame? Please contact me offline.
>>
>> Thank you in advance
>>

> I believe those same sort of switches were used on the later GT5 and GT5-S
> Panteras:
>
> http://www.panterapartsusa.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?prod_id=14013B
>
> No image available--but perhaps somebody with a late Pantera would
> volunteer a photo of their switches?

http://www.detomaso.nu/~thomast/139-3977_IMG.JPG

The one on the right is the original switch from my 1984 GT5, and the
left is a cheap replacement I found locally. It works great and looks
almost identical to the stock switch. As it has 5 terminals, it needs a
simple jumper between two of the terminals to make it work as the stock
switch.

There is no chrome bezel on the original late style switches.

Thomas