[DeTomaso] TV Sighting

Mirril M. McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 29 10:40:16 EDT 2010

Yo,

I was going through my car shows on the DVR the other day.

I had recorded a new episode of Stacy David’s “Gears” show. He is a little over the top and a little full of himself. (I think I liked him better on trucks, we did a Bronco restore about 10 years ago and I used a lot of the vendors he used when he did the Blue Bronco).

The opening scene shows a yellow Pre-L rolling into the shop (with its headlights up DOH…)

Really no Pantera content, but the car is used as Eye Candy during the episode.

#6859 WAYBAC

Mirril M. McMullen
Mobile: 917 295.9587
AIM:      MirrilM