[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:21:51 EDT 2010

I'm currently loading up the last of the videos from Concorso Italiano:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTEvents/2010Monterey.asp

I think there now are photos of every DeTomaso present in the display.

There was one or maybe two cars new to the registry.

As for the video panel that is now added to a specific car's registry page,
the default is now to start with the sound muted.  You may need to click
the sound/speaker icon to un-mute.

There are a few interesting details in the videos.  For example:

Jim makes an old man hurry out of the way...

The chassis of the dark burgundy car (3188) is stiff enough to lift
the front wheel off the ground.

Keep in mind that there are a lot of images (on the one page) so it
may load slowly.

Pretty much every car photo is a link to more photos and/or videos of that car.

Chuck Melton
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org