[DeTomaso] New York Metro Panteras

levitt1946 at aol.com levitt1946 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 18:44:48 EDT 2010

Hello friends
I have waited since October 2009 for my Pantera to reach completion in the bodyshop. The body man is a one man shop and I am sure he has taken his sweet ass time since I pay him by the day. So far his work has been exceptional so it is hard to complain for perfection.
My car should be ready as long as no problems arise on sept 1.
I am writing because I am trying to bring the pantera owners of the metro area and specifically Long Island