[DeTomaso] - Frog Eyes

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 15:40:08 EDT 2010

Momentous occasion- for once I agree with Mikey! First, headlights should
not be a styling point unless you never drive your car very fast or outside a
well lit city. They are for seeing at night! In our area, moonless nights
are like being inside a black bag- as I discovered long ago when the
headlights went south at midnight a few miles from home. Deer and other walking
impediments are seriously bad at night when you're in a low slung machine moving
along a coal black highway, and I prefer to see them well in advance. So
far, I haven't been in a low, stylish rectangular headlight car (any brand)
that lights up the highway as well as the 'ancient'   7" halogen headlight
bulbs on our Pantera. And those glaring-white HIDs annoy me so much from the
receiving end that I won't inflict them on others. But as MIke mentioned, you
do need to redo the wiring or some of the built-in goodness of your 7"
(halogen) roundies gets lost in the odd wiring the Pantera carries. My 2¢- J
DeRyke