[DeTomaso] Apology

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 14:12:41 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/26/10 7 37 7, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> I would also like to make an public apology to Mike. My
> comments to and about him were public so my apology should follow in the
> same venue. Mike, I hope you will accept my apology . I allowed my passion
> and emotions to overcome my  sense of decorum.

NO problem dude.   I can understand that having your Pantera's wheel fall
off would be a Life Altering Event, and I can't say with certainty that I
would have behaved any differently had it happened to me.

I'm so glad you have your car back on the road, and hope that it stays
together!   Have you yet determined where exactly the finger needs to point for
the initial disaster?   I hope that if it's other than at yourself, that you
are then able to get some sort of resolution so you can be made financially
whole again...