[DeTomaso] Follow up to "Pantera near disaster

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:36:25 EDT 2010

 I am happy to be able to announce to anyone interested that I have repaired
the damage done to my car and it is back on the road!. Now comes the testing
measuring ,and monitoring the torque alignment and other fastener integrity
to make sure everything is as it should be. So far so good! I have to fight
the temptation to just get in it and rack up some miles because everything
feels so right. I have to treat it like a test pilot flying a new design
taking it one step at a time. Don't want to find out there is a stability
problem when approaching Mach one! LOL ;>)

Boyd