[DeTomaso] Apology

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:36:34 EDT 2010

Dear List subscribers,
I would like to apologize for my recent post that contained a personal
attack. I am guilty of exactly the kind of behavior I was complaining about
in others. I don't know if it was a result of my frustration with the
ongoing dialogue or the stress of dealing with my recent Pantera "close
call" but in any case there is no acceptable excuse for it. I sincerely hope
that all of you who were offended will accept my sincere apology . I am a
firm believer in that the purpose of this forum is to promote the enjoyment
and promotion of Detomaso automobiles. I also believe in the open exchange
of ideas and that no one should be attacked or criticized for sharing their
personal views. I would also like to make an public apology to Mike. My
comments to and about him were public so my apology should follow in the
same venue. Mike, I hope you will accept my apology . I allowed my passion
and emotions to overcome my  sense of decorum. Although I may not always
agree with the manner  in which you share your point of view, I should
challenge the point of view not the person . I apologize for failing to make
that distinction and for crossing that line.
Sincerely,
Hugh Boyd Casey