[DeTomaso] more on rear tire width

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Thu Aug 26 09:39:45 EDT 2010

One thing I would point out is that all these wheels that have been powdercoated
were of the Wilkinson design which de-emphasizes the window on the wheel and
elongates the slots between the windows.  At first glance they look very
Campy-ish.

I'm not sure that the Pantera East wheels, while looking great polished, would
look as Campy-ish if powdercoated.  Has anyone seen or had experience with
powdercoated Panter East Camp clones?

Jim "just curious" Gray