[DeTomaso] Dear Boyd - was Rookie needs help

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 22:47:52 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/25/2010 7:07:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mikeldrew at aol.com writes:

A more valid question would be, "How many owners have recurring
electrical problems with systems that were not modified, or hacked in
some way?"   Chances are, the number would be very  small.

____

I drove a bone stock 74 Pantera ( I was the original owner ) daily  for 3
1/2 years and never had an electrical problem. In fact, the car never  had a
problem of any kind. I drove it in the heat of summer and the cold of
winter in Chicago. Once Panteras got thru the early problems of the 71-72  cars,
they were very reliable, provided they were maintained properly.

Jeff
6559