[DeTomaso] more on rear tire width

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 18:48:49 EDT 2010

It seems like there are 100s of wheel manufactures these days and they can make about anything you want.  But the rear of the wheel center can be an issue.  One friend bought a set of campy clones and they hit the brake calipers.  I would recommend checking into the caliper clearance before ordering a set of custom wheels from someone whom has not already made wheels for a Pantera, or is introducing a new wheel.

The particular wheel manufacturer had made a lot of Pantera wheels in the past but had switched to a new version of a Campy clone with a new center.

Ken