[DeTomaso] more on rear tire width

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 15:09:48 EDT 2010

My opinion...

If you want the original look, go with Wilkinson's - if they're still available.  They have smaller windows, similar to the stock wheels.  They look great powder coated.

The Pantera East wheels have larger windows, which makes them look more aggressive, and look better polished.

16's / 17's look the best with the Pantera East wheels.  I would expect the same with Wilkinson's.

The powder coated Wilkinson wheels look more like a hot street car - sort of like a Ferrari.

The Pantera East wheels look much more aggressive, more like a Lamborghini.

And, of course, you could put steel 14" wheels on your car, and still smoke either a Ferrari or a Lambo.