[DeTomaso] kirk evans

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 25 13:17:55 EDT 2010

Kirk makes some pretty cool stuff that you simply can't get anywhere
else.  Sometimes you have to wait a while, but he does good work.  He
reconditioned and rebuilt my rear uprights a couple years ago and I've
not had any problems with them since.  He's actually called -me- on
occasion just to make sure I understood how something was supposed to
work or be installed, or make sure I was simply doing the right things
on my car.

Usually worth the wait I think. :)

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home