[DeTomaso] kirk evans

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 12:39:58 EDT 2010

I bought my junk car and immediately called him and sent him ( at the time a
total stranger) 1000 bucks for misc parts and sheet metal....wrote him a
personal check for parts sight unseen. ( yeah, it was foolish of me, but he
came highly recommended by people on THIS list) and it took me about 3
months to get the stuff. My wife about left me....lol....but he will
definitely eventually get the parts or need addressed, he just stays really
busy with a lot of irons in the fire. Its correct that you need to hound him
a little, but I don't think he takes it personal....if you don't mind
waiting, he will do anything for you....and then out of nowhere several
weeks later...he will just check in and make sure everything its going good.
Stellar individual, just stay on his a$$ a little and he will deliver great
customer service.

Cullen

Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] kirk evans

FWIW
I have that problem with Kirk in the past. It is frustrating but you need to
be persistent.

Ed....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Aug 24, 2010 9:49 PM, deserttwist at juno.com <deserttwist at juno.com>