[DeTomaso] Rookie Update...

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed Aug 25 10:49:40 EDT 2010

Peter,
One of the best electrical items in my toolbox is two 15 ft zip cords, aka
lamp cord, with insulated alligator clips on each end (red & blk).

Great for running a dedicated jump ground to a lamp or a 12v supply, i.e. to
see if a fan works out of the circuit loop. They can be real time savers.

IndyDave