[DeTomaso] speaking of wheels falling off---

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 07:24:30 EDT 2010

OMG! I challenge any other car gourmet to approach discussions like ours.
Dare I interject string theory or maybe the squirrel nor the wall even
really exist,  unless we want them too (although I have tripped on $@&#
laying on my garage floor in the dark that I didn't know was there...or did
I).    Michael

tonydigi at optonline.net

Interstate.