[DeTomaso] TPR Windshield Scripts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 24 22:59:54 EDT 2010

  A couple weeks ago I asked how many of you were interested in buying a
"Team PANTERA Racing" windshield script.  These go on the outside of the
windshield at the top.  Size is approximately 3"H x 40"L.   You can see
a sample here:

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1940&g2_serialNumber=2

These are currently being manufactured in a limited quantity.

- If you contacted me earlier with a color choice and quantity, you need
to contact me again to reserve -yours-.
- Price is $20 ea. plus $4.95 Shipping and Handling (Priority Mail)
- You can pay by PayPal using the email "tprgear  at
teampanteraracing.com"
- You can send a check made out to "Asa Jay Laughton"  (please DO NOT
make a check to Team Pantera Racing, long story)

But you -must- email me to reserve your quantity and color, as this is a
very limited run:
Red, 2 ea.
Black, 2 ea.
White, 3 ea.
Yellow, 3 ea.

They should be ready to ship next week.
Thank you for supporting Team Pantera Racing.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA