[DeTomaso] Dear Boyd - was Rookie needs help

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 20:15:34 EDT 2010

I used to think some of Mike's posts were slightly offensive - mostly the comments about originality or something being butt ugly.

Then I met him, and it all made sense.  Mike is butt ugly, and he is definitely one of a kind (original).  He's speaking from experience!!!   ;-)

Seriously...  I don't take offense to anything he says or does.  I value his support to the DeTomaso community (and GT40, Mustang, Cobra too), and he's a nice guy too.  He has a right to his opinion, and everyone else has a right to disagree - with equal vigor.