[DeTomaso] Torque question

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 18:35:40 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/24/10 9 19 5, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> What are
> your thoughts on adapter rings to make lug centric wheels hub centric?
>
>>>They are an excellent idea, and cheap too (normally a full set is only
about $15-20).   I have a set of Enkei 15-inch wheels on one of my Sciroccos
that didn't properly center on the hub.   No matter what I tried, the wheels
would always have a little bit of wobble up-and-down which translated to
vibration when underway.   Installing a set of these rings cured the problem
forever.

> > What
> should I do differently if the wheels are in fact Lug centric?
>
>>>Get the appropriate rings so that they can be centered properly on the
hubs. You'll be glad you did. :>)