[DeTomaso] Tips on Resetting Ride Height

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Aug 24 19:16:15 EDT 2010

Corner weights is the last thing that should be done and not because the
car does not weigh the same on the scale. This kind of constant
misinformation is why I did not renew my POCA. Doing so with the sway
bar connected is like adding transistors and resistors in a circuit to
get a proper voltage without knowing what their purpose is..

Gary