[DeTomaso] Dear Boyd - was Rookie needs help

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:02:33 EDT 2010

Burn out on a golf course...OUCH. What a fecal port!

A kid did that in my high school back in 1976, it cost his Dad 20K back then
( destroyed a green )

I would hate to think what repairs would cost now.

Michael Shortt

I don't even play, I just pick their balls up out of my yard and throw them
back on the course,
anybody so lame as to slice into my yard, should be fishing anyway.