[DeTomaso] Wheel Question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 07:09:29 EDT 2010

Hilton head island concourse and a few others like this one, most are fine
with the 17s, I just want to appear stockish from 20 ft. Once you see the
engine bay, that illusion I'd shot anyway
  Michael

On Aug 23, 2010 11:39 PM, "Pantdino" <pantdino at aol.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> I'm just curious as for what kind of shows and events you would want 15"
wheels and tires vs 17"

> Only serious "that's not the correct color of wire on that switch"
concourse judges usually care about originality, and the 17s will most
likely have better grip if it is a driving event.