[DeTomaso] Rookie needs help...

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 22:59:28 EDT 2010

Peter,
Everyone one is entitled to his own opinion and like ass holes every body
has one. The Pantera fuse box has sucked since the day it came out. Mike is
right though if you have one in working order they are fine, the only
problem is you will never find one in Good working order. I never said
investing in some 21st century technology would solve your present problem
but it will or would make your Pantera allot more reliable and help save
your sanity. Ask how many people on the list use John Hass's products (Those
that actually drive their cars). Some people believe you should leave your
40 year old Pantera exactly they way it was when it first came out. That's
fine if you just want a car for your collection. These are the same people
who believe fixing the space shuttle when it blew up was a mistake because
the new  improved model wasn't stock. If you want a car that will get you
stuck half the time you drive it leave it exactly the way it came from the
factory. Don't even change the oil "It wouldn't be original!"
Boyd