[DeTomaso] Torque question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:46:05 EDT 2010

I was pleasantly surprised when my replacement parts arrived today  (to
repair the damage that occured when I almost lost my wheel on Thursday)They
were shipped from CA. on Friday via US Priority mail and arrived here in NY
at around 2:00 PM Great customer Service from German Auto and the US Post
office! So I am putting everything back together and I want to make sure I
do everything right. I bought a new torque wrench today and I would like to
know what are the correct torque specs to fasten the hat to the rotor? I
have also read various different torque specs for the Lug nuts. What is the
consensus of what the lug nuts should be torqued at?
Thanks,
Boyd