[DeTomaso] Wheel Question

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 13:53:07 EDT 2010

Yes! 8" Campys all the way around are the way to go. 8" Campys up front result
in improved handling characteristics due to the better scrub radius.

Tire sizes:
Rear: Toyo Proxes S/T  295/50-15 --> Arguable the best looking/fitting widest
tires available for the 8" Campy; if you can find them. Toyo recently stopped
producing them due to the limited/decreasing market. Also, the only H-rated tire
available in this size; others are lesser speed rated.
Front: Toyo Proxes 4  225/50-15 --> Fills the front wheel wells nicely and has a
very similar look and tread pattern to the Proxes S/T's on the rear. V-rated.

Cheers!
Garth