[DeTomaso] speaking of wheels falling off---

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Aug 22 21:31:25 EDT 2010

In the course of one year I had 2 separate semi trailer set of wheels
come my way; duallies! One set is still very vivid. I slowed to pick an
avoidance speed, the car behind me went to pass. When he saw what I was
doing the bastard matched my speed which locked up both lanes. He gave
me no room to maneuver. As I slowed the 2 tired bounced right in front
(2-lane highway) and as soon as hitting the ditch started a grass fire!