[DeTomaso] Pantera near disaster Warning!! way too long!

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 15:54:14 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/22/10 12:41:48 PM, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Keep up the contributions. They are a great help to those of us who are
> still learning about Panteras and mechanics in general.

As I once told a middle manager at Hewlett-Packard, I do this as a service;
I make nothing from your decisions and I don't much care if y'all use it
personally or not, but at least you guys will know when someone has his hand
on your billfold or is trying to sell you smoke & mirrors. The German-Auto-
SAACO stuff was at the recent Fun Rally and I was impressed with its quality
and engineering.
FWIW, there's at least one other Pantera running around So-Cal with those
halfshafts etc, whatever that means. On the other car, a persistent vibration
under power in the machine for 15 years disappeared with the switch to CV
axles. Cheers- J DeRyke