[DeTomaso] Pantera near disaster Warning!! way too long!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:41:47 EDT 2010

Thanks.
 In the almost three years I have been a part of the Pantera community and a
subscriber to the "Big List" I have read many of your posts. You have
contributed much of the information that has helped me to improve my
personal "Data base" of Pantera info. There are certain names that I have
learned to ignore but every time I see a post from you I go right to it and
it never fails to provide  either useful or entertaining  (or sometimes
both) information. Keep up the contributions. They are a great help to those
of us who are still learning about Panteras and mechanics in general.
Thanks,
Boyd