[DeTomaso] Gotti wheel or wheel sections needed

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 22 01:00:47 EDT 2010

Thank you, Chuck.
At the Concorso one owner (of the award winning red Group IV car) was
telling me Kinesis went out of business or got sold?
I've already send inquiries to four Gotti "reps" I found through Google, all
of whom are in Europe.
Also, I'm hoping there is some Pantera owner who upgraded to larger diameter
wheels and has a spare Gotti, or pieces.

Dan

Dan Courtney
21 Years of Excellent Representation
Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455 P
(858) 551-5456 F