[DeTomaso] Gotti wheel or wheel sections needed

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Aug 21 22:19:39 EDT 2010

Dear Mike,

                 Well, it is not the anaesthetic gas  that's the problem, it
the fluoroscope radiation that has affected my mind.

                 Yes, you have reminded me of what I thought I understood.
The lineage that I was told by Kinesis was: Gotti begat Etoile who begat
Kinesis.   Perhaps I got the short course and you got the long one!
Anyway,  Dan should email the nice Gotti people in France rather than the
nice Kinesis people in the USA.

                            Warmest Radioactive Regards, Chuck  Aglow Engles