[DeTomaso] A positve vendor story

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 22:23:10 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/20/10 18 36 59, tonydigi at optonline.net writes:

> I bought a set of 180 headers from Bob Byers/ Precision Performance.  All
> good.  No fit problems. Very happy (neighbors not so much.)
> Thought someone should post a positive experience for a change.

Yes, agreed!   I know several people with those exhausts and they all love
them!   I helped Kjell Iseborn in Sweden buy a set; he wanted them to look
as though they had been sand-bent rather than just cobbled together from bits
of pipe, so he paid extra (I don't know how much) to have all the welds
ground smooth before they were Jet-Hot coated.   The result is *beautiful!!!!*

He also opted to get both mufflers (which are practically straight pipe
anyway) and straight pipes.   Fortunately his neighbors live about a half mile
away!!! :>)