[DeTomaso] Convention Ideas

JF pantera at vtc.net
Fri Aug 20 21:22:41 EDT 2010

I feel that there isn't any city that is going to meet everyone's needs for this convention. One location may be too far for some and not have enough entertainment for others. There also seems to be the lack of a race track nearby or how far it is to one that seems to be debated. Weather during certain times of the year for some locations is always a factor. These are all valid points and should be part of the debate.

I have driven my Pantera to every one of these conventions since 1989 and always had a great time because of the people that we have become friends with in the club over those years. Las Vegas worked for us for many years and although Reno was nice also, my vote would still be to move the event back to Vegas. My fear is that if this debate continues on as it has, we won't have an annual event anymore. I also appreciate all the hard work that goes into putting one of these conventions on and the people that make it happen for us every year.