[DeTomaso] Another crash at Monterey

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 19:53:11 EDT 2010

Hey Steve, don't I recall that your wife has a name?????  The last time Jack referred to me as 'the wife' was in the very early months of our marriage when introducing me to his friends.  Think he finally got embarrassed when I'd follow that up by telling that I had a name and what it was!!

Say hi to Linda!!

Judy

Wife and I were there on Saturday