[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 17:44:26 EDT 2010

 Michael,
Go for it.   I'm in.  1 down, 19 to go.

Tom (in Iowa)

-----Original Message-----
From: michael at michaelshortt.com <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
To: JDeRyke at aol.com
Cc: asajay at asajay.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Fri, Aug 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Convention ideas

OK, We'll see, I'm going to pick a date in April in Nashville and find host

hotel (Thursday Track Day, Thursday Night Bar Bash on Broadway, Friday

Driving Tour, Friday Night BBQ and Saturday Show at the Parthenon, leave

Sunday for a brunch for those interested, otherwise I know that many will

head home for work on Monday.

Let's see what happens.  20 cars would be a success, more..even better.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt

Savannah, Georgia