[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Aug 20 15:39:19 EDT 2010

But you know Jack..... if you and Judy were take a small mini-vacation
just before the Fun Rally, oh say to the coast: Portland, Lincoln
City, someplace in Kalifornia.  Then drive back to Reno BUT DON'T GO
HOME.  instead... stay at the Fun Rally hotel, do the events, forget
your are at home.  But then it's probably really -hard- to do that.

... anyway.  Take a hint from Tony Harvey and just leave the house and
drive for a week and then come back home to the Fun Rally.

Asa Jay
<recently went through my old PCNC newsletters and found the full
color invitation to Tony's memorial.>

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home