[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 13:19:31 EDT 2010

The first half of June can be bad for a lot of people; lots of graduations going on then and the dates vary.  Earlier was much better which is why Vegas was good; its really gambling (no pun intended) to plan a rally or other events in Reno before June.  In fact, we had a late frost this year after the rally; luckily I was late in getting my garden in!

Judy

Did I mention I have a commitment June 5-8..