[DeTomaso] Convention ideas, a different thought

Dave Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Fri Aug 20 06:42:17 EDT 2010

Gee...a fun rally in California....sounds like a regular weekend for
Panteras in California. Aren't there POCA members in other parts of the
U.S.? I mean for me traveling from Maryland (yes that's on the east coast
for those of you living under a rock) that is only about an hour out of the
way of my usual route to the Fun Rally anyway, but gee, don't you guys ever
get out?

I like the way it's in Reno in June now because when the economy improves in
my house I will be able to go to Oregon, Washington, and North Dakota on the
way home. Then my Pantera will have been driven in all 48 states in the
CONUS. But for you guys in California, we hate to see you go out of your
way. :)

Dave Tucker
Frederick, MD
72 Pre-L