[DeTomaso] F-cars overheat too

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 00:03:54 EDT 2010

Larry:  All you had to do was ask.  I got it all on video.   See Youtube
link:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46EiIhmnmD0_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46EiIhmnmD0)

Bill (Captain Video) Harris

In a message dated 8/19/2010 8:05:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

Seems like the F-car boys got to Concorso a bit later than us  and had to
deal with the entrance traffic going up the hill.

>From  Ferrari-Chat:

Saw a 328 driving into CI with so muchsteam pouring out  that I mistakenly
though a BBQ vendor had startedtheir grill,
the plumes  were that high.

An F360 was stranded on the uphill. Owner made it in  several rows belowus
and mentioned that the hill's grade of stop 'n  go
caused the clutchto overheat and the F1 trans shut down the ability to
engage gears.

308 GT4 a few rows down boiled over on entrance to  field

At 5PM exiting was the same, saw two Lamborghinis and 3 Ferraris  parked on
the side due to over temping               admin at ferrarichat.com
Don't let them  tell us OUR cars have heating problems without reminding
them of their own  issues.  ;-)

The BIG difference between them and us?

WE can  modify our cars and fix the problems, THEY just get to watch as we
drive by.  :-)

Larry

=

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA