[DeTomaso] F-cars overheat too

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 23:04:15 EDT 2010

 Seems like the F-car boys got to Concorso a bit later than us and had to deal with the entrance traffic going up the hill.

>From Ferrari-Chat:

Saw a 328 driving into CI with so muchsteam pouring out that I mistakenly though a BBQ vendor had startedtheir grill,
the plumes were that high.

An F360 was stranded on the uphill. Owner made it in several rows belowus and mentioned that the hill's grade of stop 'n go
caused the clutchto overheat and the F1 trans shut down the ability to engage gears.

308 GT4 a few rows down boiled over on entrance to field

At 5PM exiting was the same, saw two Lamborghinis and 3 Ferraris parked on the side due to over temping                                                                                                                 admin at ferrarichat.com
Don't let them tell us OUR cars have heating problems without reminding them of their own issues.  ;-)

The BIG difference between them and us?

WE can modify our cars and fix the problems, THEY just get to watch as we drive by. :-)

Larry

=