[DeTomaso] Dash 1 ZF Question- Internal shift detents??? Mangusta

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Aug 19 20:23:02 EDT 2010

Steve,

It's really not that hard, I'm surprised you've not figured it out yet.

You go the local supermarket and pick up some tri-tip, beer, wine and
briquettes or gas (depends on how your barbecue grill is powered).

Then you invite all your local Pantera friends over for a world famous
PCNC Tech Session.

You get your Mangusta shifting and staying in gear, the rest get other
little things done on their cars they've been meaning to get to.

You've got 24 hours to make it happen.  Ready.... GO!

Asa Jay
:)

Quoting steven.liebenow at att.net:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home