[DeTomaso] the car that crashed in the video

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 15:07:10 EDT 2010

i agree. The video has been removed from youtube now, but as I recall he was just driving by when another car swerved and hit him as he was going by. This seemed to lift the left side of his car and he subsequently rolled.

I couldn't tell from the video who, if anyone, actually made an error that caused the chain reaction

Jim