[DeTomaso] Chassis Drain Holes

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 14:08:03 EDT 2010

Yes, I saw that - and added it to my post on the PI board. It definitely would
have been easier, but at the time I thought $20 a can plus shipping was a little
steep. In hindsight it would have cost less if I factor in the cost of the bits
I purchased and the time I spent making two trips to Home Depot. But then again,
I take pleasure in deriving my own solutions, and I now have a sprayer and
enough material left to do more cars. I'm thinking about repeating the process
on my 66 Mustang once I get the Pantera back on the road.

And, other local Pantera owners are welcome to borrow my sprayer if they'd like
to do the same thing.

Cheers!
Garth