[DeTomaso] Chassis Drain Holes

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:48:13 EDT 2010

Thanks Jack!  Your article was extremely helpful. Thanks for your regular tech
pieces and constant guidance on the forums. We all appreciate the time and
effort you put into documenting such things for us.

And that goes for everyone else on this list too who have taken the time to
document and share upgrades, procedures, wiring diagrams, how-to's,
trouble-shooting tips, etc. This is a great place made up of great people.
THANKS!

Cheers!
Garth