[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Thu Aug 19 13:25:01 EDT 2010

Ah, a balmy 114 degrees.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Riyadh+Saudi+Arabia+SAXX0017

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On Behalf Of LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 10:06 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com; teampanteraatyahoo.com at aol.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Convention ideas

As it was stated that no site had yet been determined, that  left open the
possibility of researching other locales.  I simply was  offering to help
plan and work, as it is often said that no one  steps up to work.  I already
contacted the San Diego officers who will  be discussing this to see the
feasibility and get back to  the board.  This is not a matter of complaining and
wanting change....  but offering to help in case there would be a change;
there is a  difference.  Plus attempting to consider a place that offers many
benefits  and would encourage larger attendance.
Laurie
p.s. what's the weather in Riyadh today?
[DeTomaso] Reno/Vegas
Mad Dog Antenucci _teampantera  at yahoo.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Reno/Vegas&In-Reply-To=47a3c.1b2ab96c.399dc86a at aol
.com)
Thu Aug 19 04:46:56 CDT 2010

Build it and they will come.........

So to Forest, Laurie, Judy and others who want to try and make Vegas, San
Diego or anywhere else a site for the convention then I say go for it. .

P.S. Let me also add in Kabul Afganistan or Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Write and
let me know if you are interested.

Mad Dawg Antenucci

Team Pantera Racing

www.teampanteraracing.com