[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 05:56:11 EDT 2010

When MD was a puppy and  was IL Duce/president of POCA (we sent out survey's to members and the overwelming majority of members voted to MOVE out of the Plaza...As Mike said earlier a few people said they would not return to the Plaza again....so the following year we set aside 30 rooms at the MGM Grand and less then 10 people took the rooms!

 The following year I saw a couple of the people who said they would "never" return to the Plaza again IN the Plaza....wotz up ;-)>

Mike is right....Pantera owners are cheap bastards....maybe not as cheap as Mike but while they will vote to move anywhere else (elect anyone else, etc) few will follow through....

Yet we have seen great ideas for new conventions.....Road America, Pocono, Miami Beach, Houston, Monterey, Larry's house in Cleveland.......problem is with the exception of the moves to the New Orleons Hotel in Vegas or the move to Reno no one else that I know of <?> has followed through with a offer to stage and put on the event the way Kent and Sandi Snyder, Bob Reid, Jim Demick and others have done in the past.

Yea I am sure a survey will help!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com